Medicine Buddha Empowerment
Medicine Buddha is a Buddha Doctor whose function is to release living beings from outer and inner sickness by bestowing blessings on them. By relying on Medicine Buddha sincerely, living beings in these impure times can be cured of heavy physical and mental disease, and find release from the internal pain of the three poisons: attachment, anger, and ignorance.
In this empowerment we will form a special connection with Medicine Buddha, receive his special blessings, and learn how this supreme Buddha Doctor can benefit ourselves and others.
Everyone is welcome. No special experience is needed. This empowerment will be given by Kelsang Jangchen.
Saturday, June 21, 10 am – 5 pm
- $65 includes a vegetarian lunch
- Please pre-register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 239-454-5572
- Samudrabadra Kadampa Buddhist Center 6338 Presidential Court, Suite 105, Fort Myers 33919 (near College Parkway & Summerlin)
- 9:15- 9:45am Registration
- 10 – noon Empowerment
- noon- 2pm Lunch (vegetarian lunch will be provided)
- 2 – 3:30pm Commentary
- 4 – 5pm Medicine Buddha Prayers & Guided Meditation