New Weekly Meditation Class -
Overcoming Anger, Irritation, & Frustration
Anger appears in many forms and disguises. Sometimes it manifests as a feeling of stress, other times it may take the form of depression. From the slightest irritation to frustration and embittered rage, anger is an emotion we all need to understand and conquer if we are to enjoy and make the most out of our life. In these classes we will explore practical solutions to the problem of anger, learning its actual causes and appreciating positive alternatives to this painful habit of mind.
With American Buddhist nun Kelsang Jangchen. Jangchen is an experienced meditation teacher with clear, practical advice for helping people improve their good hearts, in order to enjoy more peace and happiness in their daily lives and benefit others.
Everyone welcome. These classes are based on Buddha’s teachings on love and compassion, and can be easily applied to all our daily lives, whether Buddhist or non-Buddhist.
Weekly Topics (attend any drop-in class or the entire series):
- Oct 6 – Accepting Reality
- Oct 13 – What About Feelings?
- Oct 20 – No Class (Fall Festival in NY)
- Oct 27 – Overcoming Jealousy
- Nov 3 – The Truth About Anger
- Nov 10 – The Power of Compassion
Time, Price, Location:
- Mondays 7 – 8:15 pm
- Drop-in class $10. (Included in monthly Sponsorship.)
- Center for Spiritual Living, 406 SE 24th Avenue, Cape Coral, FL 33990