Monday, September 8, 7-8pm
New Weekly Meditation Class -
Overcoming Anger, Irritation, & Frustration
Begins Monday, September 15
Anger appears in many forms and disguises. Sometimes it manifests as a feeling of stress, other times it may take the form of depression. From the slightest irritation to frustration and embittered rage, anger is an emotion we all need to understand and conquer if we are to enjoy and make the most out of our life. In this 5-week course we will explore practical solutions to the problem of anger, learning its actual causes and appreciating positive alternatives to this painful habit of mind.
Everyone welcome. With American Buddhist nun Kelsang Jangchen.
Weekly Topics (attend any drop-in class or the entire series):
- Sept 15 – The Danger of Anger
- Sept 22 – The Psychology of Blaming
- Sept 29 – The Trap of Desire
- Oct 6 – Accepting Reality
- Oct 13 – What About Feelings?
Time, Price, Location:
- Mondays 7 – 8:15 pm
- Drop-in class $10. (Included in monthly Sponsorship.)
- Center for Spiritual Living, 406 SE 24th Avenue, Cape Coral, FL 33990