Buddhist Psychology for Modern Living
Buddhism is a profound and sacred psychology that perfectly explains how the mind works. Learn how to become a master of the mind for more meaningful relationships and greater peace of mind.
This weekly series is ideal for beginners and those who want to deepen their meditation experience.
With American Buddhist nun Kelsang Jangchen. Jangchen is an experienced meditation teacher with clear, practical advice for helping people improve their good hearts, in order to enjoy more peace and happiness in their daily lives and benefit others.
Everyone welcome. These classes are based on Buddha’s teachings on love, compassion, and wisdom, which can be easily applied to all our daily lives, whether Buddhist or non-Buddhist.
Weekly topics (attend any drop-in class or the entire series):
- Oct 8 – What Are You Seeking?
- Oct 15 – Mindfulness in Daily Life
- Oct 22 – No Class (Fall Festival in NY)
- Oct 29 – What is Meditation?
- Nov 5 – Why We Need Wisdom
- Nov 12 – Faith and Logic in Modern Life
- Nov 19 – The Power of Kindness
Time, Price, Location:
- Wednesdays 7 – 8:15 pm
- Drop-in class $10. (Included in monthly Sponsorship.)
- Bija Yoga 1250 Tamiami Trail N, room 205, Naples (South of Golden Gate, next to Einstein Bagels)